The goal with this campaign was to ultimately do three things:
1. Show awareness about the Hyotan brand.
2. Bring traffic into the restaurant.
3. For people to think of Hyotan when they thought of the Eat Out scheme.
How did we plan to achieve this?
1. Creating a clear and lucrative offer for the customers in a snappy and visually interesting film.
2. Targeted advertisements towards people in the area during peak purchasing times who had interests in Japanese and similar cuisine.
Did we succeed?
Through our social optimisation alone we were able to outperform all paid reach in previous posts through just organic (non-paid) means.
On top of this, the restaurant's revenue saw a 3486% average increase from the following two weeks compared to its previous two.
How our post performed compared to previous posts